Thursday, April 19, 2007

Siblings

List one special memory about each of your brothers and sisters.
Ken * Hardest head scrubber you ever met!
Always came to my defense!
Moved to the US when he was 16, I missed him so much!
Whenever he came back home he seemed like the kindest guy ever!
Marilyn * "The big black bear ate a big black bug" She always screamed this into her pillow!
Was always memorizing scriptures. Helped me learn John 1:1-12
Hooked up with David too much to pick on me! :?)
Made wonderful desserts when we were kids.
Left for college when I was in 6th grade. I missed her alot but loved having my own room!
Mark * Slingshots! Always gone off to the mountains! Loved horses! Hated school!
I remember when a neighbor in San Antonio came out screaming at me when my ball accidentally went over the fence into her yard. Mark tore into her and left me with my mouth gaping open since we tended to fight most of the time!
I was so proud of him when he came to El Salvador in his soldier outfit.
David * Sort of my twin. You never heard one of our names but what you heard the other.
Loved his red sweater! Grew attached to people and things. We fought a lot but loved each other

No comments: