Friday, August 10, 2007

Dessert Recipe

Share your favorite dessert recipe.
Title: Pumpkin DelightDescription:Some would call these tarts...but since they are sweet...they just look like tarts! I intended to make these for our potluck at church this past Sunday. However the store was out of pumpkin so I used blueberry instead. Enjoy!
Ingredients:1 can of pumpkin spice it up the way you like it
1 box of cheesecake pudding 2 Cups of Cool Whip
Frozen Mini Fillo Shells
Directions:Mix the pumpkin and pudding real well Blend in the Cool Whip

1 comment:

Cindy Gray said...

Hi, I wanted to drop a note to say I had stumbled upon your blog. What a wonderful idea for a blog. I read yesterday that all bloggers were presumptous, as if they had something to actually say...well, I should send them to your's. Thanks for sharing. I wrote down your recipe. May the Lord be especially near you today. You can play "tag" with me by going to http://outofthegrayportraits.blogspot.com